We are pleased to continue to offer the Extended Day Program. Please return this form to your child’s teacher by Friday, September 8.
The hours and fees are:
Registration Fee: $25 (This will non-refundable will cover the cost of materials)
Morning Care: 7:15-7:55 $6.00 per hour for one child
Afternoon Care: Dismissal ? 6:00 PM $8.00 per hour for one child
$12.00 per hour for two children
Please note: Payment must be made based on the full hour. No partial hour fees are in effect.
If you will be using the program on a full time basis, the special weekly fee for Afternoon Care only will be in effect:
Weekly Rate of Afternoon Fees: $100.00 for one child
$145.00 for two children
Also note: If your child participates in the band or any after school program, you will be responsible for paying an afterschool fee prior to the start of band class as well as after the classes.
Payments are to be made monthly. If another payment arrangement is needed, please contact the school office.
Please fill out the attached agreement, registration form, and materials fee. There is no need to send the form in weekly unless a change in days and/or hours is made.
Information about the Extended Day Program at Our Lady of Mercy Catholic Academy
- Our Extended Day Program will be staffed by teachers and qualified personnel. They will assist the students in their completion of homework and supervise them in various play activities.
- The Extended Day Program will begin on Monday, September 11. There is no
Afternoon care on the following dates:
- Wednesday, November 22
- Friday, December 22
- Wednesday, March 28
- June: the two days preceding the last day of school.
- Students should bring a snack each day. They may also bring a change of clothes. If a student wishes to play in the gym, that student must be wearing sneakers.
- A copy of your childs Emergency Contact Card will be on file with the Extended Day Care Program. Please update this information as needed.
- The students are responsible for knowing their homework assignments and having the correct books.