Monday – Library
Wednesday – Gym
Thursday – Music
Friday – Art
Happy Fall! October is such an exciting month! We will be learning about the wonderful season of Autumn, fire prevention, and the letters B,C,D,E and F. Our students have been very busy testing “Apple Experiments” in our new S.T.E.M. Lab and playing with our new S.T.E.M toys. We are looking forward to a wonderful month ahead of us!
September is always a busy month for Nursery. This month we will be helping the children settle into their new school. They will become acclimated as they make new friends and grow accustomed to the classroom atmosphere. In September we will be learning about apples, Johnny Appleseed, and the letters A and B.
We welcome you to Nursery! On Monday, we will start our first full day of school. We are excited to get to know each and every child and what makes them special and unique.
Some Friendly Reminders:
- Full Day: Please send your child with a healthy snack and lunch.
- Half day: Please send your child with a healthy snack.
- Class dismisses at 2:00 p.m. for full day children every Wednesday.
- Please label EVERYTHING that your child brings to school with his or her name. This applies to snacks, lunch boxes, clothing, backpacks, etc.
- Please send your child with 10 pictures of him or herself to use for class projects.
- Please send back school forms as soon as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation. We are looking forward to a fun and exciting year!