Our teachers are New York State licensed and certified early childhood educators, experienced and trained professionals, chosen for their warmth, creativity, experience with children, and commitment to excellence. Our staff includes certified, educated, loving, experienced and nurturing teacher assistants.
Our staff speaks English and Spanish.
- Free full day Pre-K program from 8:30am to 2:50pm.
- Free nutritious breakfast and lunch
- NYS Certified Early Childhood Teachers
- NYS Common Core Pre-K Curriculum
- Computer Lab, Music, Physical Education, and Library
- Workshops for parents -family engagement activities
How to Apply
Families can apply to Pre-K for All in one of three ways, using a single application that is available in ten languages.
Ways to to Apply:
- Online at nyc.gov/prek. (Code: QADQ)
- Over the phone by calling 718-935-2009.
- In person, at a Family Welcome Center.
Interpretation services are provided in over 200 languages for applications submitted over the phone and in person.
When to Register
- Friday, May 10 from 9AM-12PM
- Tuesday, May 14 from 9AM-12PM
- Thursday, May 16 from 12PM-6PM
- Wednesday, May 22 from 5PM-7PM
- Sunday, May 19 from 11AM-2PM
- Thursday, May 30 from 9AM-12PM
Additional Programs Offered at Low Cost
- Early Morning Drop Off from 7:15 to 8:00am
- After School Program from 3-6pm
- Religious Education from 8-8:30am