This month our topic is Where We Live/Community Helpers.
We will talk about our neighborhood and the community helpers we see.
We will talk about what kind of homes we live in and what our community looks like.
We will also draw some community helpers and talk about what we want to be when we grow up.
We have a dress up center in our classroom that we will use as well!
Lastly, we will talk all about customs, traditions and holidays.
We celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Las Posadas and Kwanza!
*Here are some helpful reminders for UPK:
- In case your child gets wet or dirty please send in a change of clothing with his/her name on it.
- Clearly mark names on sweaters or jackets to avoid mix ups.
- Please be prompt at arrival and dismissal.
- Check folders regularly for students work, notes, or updates.
- Please send folders and backpacks to school every day.
Religion (Optional) 8:00-8:30 am
Bathroom/Hand washing 8:55-9:05
Morning Meeting 9:05-9:25
Bathroom/Hand washing 10:45-10: 50
Music & Movement 10:50-11:10
Outdoor Play 11:40-12:25pm
Bathroom/ Hand washing 2:20-2:25
Closing Meeting/End of Day 2:40-2:50