This month we are learning about Plants just in time for Spring!
We will talk about the life cycle of a plant as well as identify the parts of a plant. We have lots of books to read and songs to sing about planting and spring. We will count seeds in the math center, use magnifying glasses to look at a real plant in the science center, dress up as gardeners in the dress up center, and even take part in planting our very own seeds! We will learn how to properly care for a plant and make sure to water our plants everyday so they can grow right before our eyes!
Tuesday 4/9- Spring Photos
Wednesday 4/10- Pretzel Day
Tuesday 4/16- $1.00 Dress Down
Wednesday 4/17- 12 PM Dismissal- No After School
Thursday 4/18- Friday 4/26- No School
Tuesday 4/30- $1.00 Dress Down
*Here are some helpful reminders for UPK:
- In case your child gets wet or dirty please send in a change of clothing with his/her name on it.
- Clearly mark names on sweaters or jackets to avoid mix ups.
- Please be prompt at arrival and dismissal.
- Check folders regularly for students work, notes, or updates.
- Please send folders and backpacks to school every day.
Religion (Optional) 8:00-8:30 am
Bathroom/Hand washing 8:55-9:05
Morning Meeting 9:05-9:25
Bathroom/Hand washing 10:45-10: 50
Music & Movement 10:50-11:10
Outdoor Play 11:40-12:25pm
Bathroom/ Hand washing 2:20-2:25
Closing Meeting/End of Day 2:40-2:50