Dear Parents and Guardians,
We are very happy with a successful start to this new school year. We recognize the excitement and the stressors to both parents and students in adjusting to the new school year and want to make the following IMPORTANT REMINDERS based on observations from last week’s drop-off and dismissal procedures.
As iterated several times in our Reopening Plan 2021-2022 provided to all of you:
Parents and guardians must wear masks when picking up students. Parents are
encouraged to wait in their car until the classes dismiss or observe social distancing policies and not congregate on walkways, church steps, grass, sidewalk, or courtyard.
We trust this email reminder clarifies the Academy’s position and parental responsibilities on mask wearing and social distancing and thus ensure a continued courteous and safe environment.
Please mark your calendars for Monday, September 27th at 6:30pm for a follow-up meeting to review the re-opening plan and provide you with any necessary updates related to our response to Covid-19.
We are asking for your help during drop off and pickup. There has been an increase in illegal parking and many of our neighbors have called to complain. Safety is our number one priority at OLMCA, and we do not want to see any of our students hurt, or worse.
What can you do to help?
Please Do Not:
- Double park
- Block driveways of our neighbors
- Park in no parking zones
- Block crosswalks
- Block school entrances
- Honk your horn repeatedly
- Drive aggressively
- Drive fast
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Your input is always appreciated, and we would love to hear any feedback from the parents. Thank you for keeping the area around OLMCA safe for our students.
FACTS Student Information System
We’re excited to announce our new school management system – FACTS SIS (Student Information System). We have now set up the FACTS Family Portal – a private and secure online platform that will allow you to see academic information specific to your children while protecting their information from others. All you need is an internet-capable device to view information such as Attendance, Daily Grades, Transcripts, Discipline Issues, School calendar, and Tuition Accounts. This replaces OptionC. Please have patience with us as we learn the system.
FACTS Family Portal Login Instructions
- Please go to the website https://www.factsmgt.com/
- Click on “Parent Log In” at the top, then “FACTS Family Portal.”
- If you already have an account, enter district code, username, and password and click Login.
- Create New Family Portal Account if you have not set this up yet
- Enter the email address that you gave when registering your child, and our District Code
Our District Code is OLMCA-NY
- You will receive an email from SIS Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes, the link will remain active for six hours.
- Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Then type in your desired password into the Password field and Confirm Field
- Click on the Save Username and/or Password button
- Close the window.
- Log into FACTS Family Portal as instructed above
To see a video that explains this process please click the link below:https://vimeo.com/152634570. Please note the password for the video is Portal
Please note that the Family Portal is needed to see who your child’s academic information in Grades K-8. For any questions, please contact Ms. Hinkson at email@example.com.